Sunday, September 26, 2010

Does Hfmd Cause Itchy Rashes

Little Old Player

I look out the window of my hotel. I see the Eiffel Tower. Smaller. I walk in the alleyways of Venice. The water is clear. No gondolas, not really. I watch the city lights. They sparkle in my eyes like fireworks incredible. But this is not the New Year I meet people from around the world. But I see only four walls that oppress me and remind me of my routine. A routine that seems exciting but composed of the same movements over and over.
I do not know what's weird. Finally, my world is absolutely false. My world is composed of the limits I imposed. My world is what I do and I do not know what to do. So I lie. I do too much. I am perhaps not enough. Anyway, in the end I'm in the middle of a fucking desert, alone.

(Brandon Flowers - Flamingo - Island)

0 comments:

Post a Comment