Monday, January 10, 2011

Funny Phrases For Charades

Homecoming Delayed

A friend turned his back as if to return. His halitosis becomes a madeleine of Proust our sticky, humid evenings. Dirty hair since this morning and until the next morning. It takes time for a change, it takes even more for not changing at all. It all seems so close, my memory fails me but I remember those moments when everything seems to lack energy and charge of false modesty. Adolescence never dies, what is unchangeable, this is a taste for work done poorly, the bullshit to come. But it all feels terribly hope great things, beautiful emotions and terrible cries of joy. The celebration is a dish best served hot, I'm delighted that someone has repaired the microwave rekindle the flame. I am already burning hair on legs.

(2 Grinderman - Grinderman - EMI Music)

0 comments:

Post a Comment