Monday, February 7, 2011

Buy Cup Holders For 2003 Nissan Xterra

The schoolyard

I remember my shopping spree behind the playground, in sub-orange sweatshirt and sweatpants brown. I was already attention to color palettes that I raise. Albeit in the context of Physical Education and Sports, I threw myself headlong into the long distances. I was motivated by the girls behind swaying terribly, between suffering and performance. Anyway, when you're a kid, your ass is more attractive than breasts. The reality is better than fiction. So I put my attention on Physical Education (the athlete will come a little later to find ways to reverse the process, that girls are running after you).
is an energy that always threatens to fade with age. We must fight against it, we must cling. Because innocence is beautiful that the impurity associated with it.

(The Go! Team - Rolling Blackouts - Memphis Industries)

0 comments:

Post a Comment