Sunday, November 7, 2010

Canon E000002-0000 Error

First time ..... automobilistiquement speaking

On this Sunday morning I woke up around 9am. First concern when my eyes are not even open: It's raining.
Yet that morning, I planned to go see the multi-monthly gathering that takes place in the parking Lecrec Coulaines, near Le Mans.
It rains until the last moment which leaves me barely enough time to shower, put on jeans and sweater and pick a crescent for the road.
The morning starts well, with a co-pilot's error: it is wrong to Leclerc. Bigo shot in boyfriend, in the end we found the right one.
Once there, hardly anyone: a few old things English and French style Austin Healey, Sunbeam, 2CV, not the kind of stuff that usually interest me. I want some hairy as they say!
As my wish is my command, here is land that suddenly, one, then two, then four Mustangs, three of which a C5 Corvette Z06, a Testarossa (not Straman, do not dream), a gaggle of Porsche ( 996/997 for the most part). In
mess happens then DB7 Volante, BMW 2002, Integra Type R, an Opel Manta ... In short, too many to mention them all!
hands that freeze around the 450D, feet in the fleet, the jeans soaked to the knees, I'm having still a kid, this is always a pleasure to see the beautiful body.

for those that attempt, the first Sunday of each month from the parking Leclerc Coulaines.
Next month, I'd be Apigné with the rest of the TSB at the Telethon, I was not told that the property from that date.

Bizzik











0 comments:

Post a Comment