Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fbp Br Card Telephone

Shooting TVR Griffith 500

was one of these sweet mornings of August out of my sleep by a phone call from the owner, I await the arrival of the beast. Head still in the clouds, a rumbling sound and powerful takes me back to reality. It is there, gross form, wild, with a silhouette that only the English know pruning. I sit on board the craft, the past six feet it becomes a sport! The interior combines both sport and finesse. Key contact ... It's good, this time I am really awake, the sound of the V8 would delight the finest mouth-music lovers. The shoot is scheduled at the aerodrome of Dinan, in CĂ´tes d'Armor twenty kilometers from Dinard. On the way, I learn more about the car. His owner tells me that TVR offers upgrades in short preparations further in motorization. However the V8 amount in mask turns half his words and I could not learn more about the preparation of his own. We drive slowly behind a 406 to pace rather weak, before the latter is heaven: and straight road deserted. Flashing, and it is the apotheosis unthreading ... The V8 gives everything he has, the acceleration is brutal, kidneys come crashing back in the seat, the wind whistling in the ears but for the world we would want to be somewhere else. Arrival at the airport it's time to take pictures. I will let you enjoy these pictures.

El Astic



0 comments:

Post a Comment