Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zepose Tablet Is For What Purpose

Spotting Ferrari F40 car

Built to celebrate forty years of Ferrari it is the last car designed by Enzo Life.
At its launch in 1987 She buckled the Fiorano test track faster than 312T5 driven by Gilles Villeneuve is saying!


Equipped with a V8 bi-turbo mid-rear longitudinal position she developed 478ch to 7000tr/min and 58.8mkg à4000tr/min. All this for a weight of 1100kg.
level performance data factories gave a Vmax of 324km / h a 0 to 100 in 4.6sec. KM and DA 21sec.


Anecdote: driver Nigel Mansell (at that time F1 driver) sold his F40 function 800000 £


strolling Me, I ride along a car park when I came across this monster! I hasten to leave me to go see it closer, completely unreasonable, aggressive stares me in the throat! She exudes a feeling of over-power even when stationary.


I'm not going to give you my praise in his company.










By Tito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment