Friday, November 5, 2010

Monter Energy Backpacks



CHANCE MEETINGS .... By DJR


Sometimes there are coincidences in life blessed.
October 10 stood the monthly gathering of Nantes, Pirmil. I went there, and I found Fred, the local stage. Unfortunately for him, he could not stay very long time ... .. Indeed, he missed the arrival of a single piece of France, the Ferrari Testarossa Straman.

I took some pictures along the rally, when a rather unusual noise is heard behind my back. I turn and I see this happen fabulous car, which seems not to want to go to the meeting, since it leads to the opposite ... .. I'm still look, and I see the park about 500 m away. Neither one nor two, I start to sprint to her, and I noticed that the driver actually wanted his beautiful top down before going there. I approached and asked I timidly if he agrees to take his Ferrari pictures, something he readily accepts, and he even offers to turn on the headlights for a few shots, something I do not make him repeat it twice, you imagine!

The proud owner, very nice, by the way, is not stingy with information. He explained that this car (than hardcore tifosi appoint by its serial number, S / N # 71645) was built in 1987 for Victoria Principal, the actress who played the role of Pamela Ewing in the series "Dallas." This version, which is not original, cost the modest sum of $ 45 000 at the time (quite a tidy sum to add to the basic price of the car, of course, it was close to 900 000 francs of the time: do the math!). There would have been made in 12 of all and for all, and this is the only remaining in France (but imported from the USA).
Specifications, when to them, remain unchanged: Engine 12 cylinders in V at 180 °, 48 valves (!), 5l displacement, 390cv at 6300 rpm, BVM 5, a power to weight ratio of 3.07 kg / hp for a itesse v max 290 km / h.


But enough talk, time for pictures!











0 comments:

Post a Comment